Leaving temporarily...

Started by The Lady Shael, June 28, 2003, 06:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I'm going on a two-week vacation to Calgary, and even though I don't doubt I'll find Internet access there, I probably won't be visiting here during that time. Just so you don't go screaming around, "Shael's gone AGAIN! I can't BELIEVE her! And SHE'S the one who complained about insecurity problems..." though I very much doubt you'll ever say that. *ponders* Or maybe you will. Or maybe not. Now, be good little warlords while I'm gone now, don't kill anyone, be nice, and play safe. ^_^  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

*Screams around* Shael's gone AGAIN! I can't BELIEVE her! And SHE'S the one who complained about insecurity problems...

-EDIT- forgot to scream around. Woops. *Changes above message*
I will not deleted this

Ruatine

You'll be missed while you're gone, Shael. As much as I'd like to follow the advice in your last sentence... I'm not a HPR. *grins* I've tried... and failed. Have much fun on your vacation!  :hihi:  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

*kills everyone, plays unsafe, and goes sceraming around*

SHAEL LEFT US!:( :( :(

The Lady Shael

Hm. *pats Holbs and Cheesy* That's enough now, go run along and play. And thanks Teufel, I'm leaving you in charge of these ruffians until I get back. *winks* I'm not sure what to expect when I get back, last time I took a vacation to Calgary, I was backstabbed by a friend and lost the throne of Mossflower. *eyes Ragefur*  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Almkman

I'm leaving tomorrow(Sunday)to go camping for a week.I'll be back saturday.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Brock

I'm leaving this Monday to go camping for two weeks.  Bye Shael!  Don't leave forever!  :hihi:  :hihi:  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Narfel

Well Not that anybody cares, or do they? But I just got back from camping, and I'm going again on Thursday and will be back on Monday! So Bye... In advance... I suppose!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Ashyra Nightwing

Fare thee well, Shaelie! I hope you have a good time!