The Hulk

Started by Mark, June 26, 2003, 03:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

I am comsitering seeing it.  I just want your opinion, suggestions, advie, ect..  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Brock

I didn't see it but I heard it sucked.  They said cgi animation was really bad, they focused too much on that he had a hard childhood, and other things like that.  My brother said that if you've seen the trailer, you don't have to bother seeing the movie.  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

RazorClaw

The Hulk in itself is idiocy. Great animation, but it''s idiotic other than that.

Mark

Hmm...well I'll think about it...thank 'ee!
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Pikepaw

I haven't seen it yet but want to.  So don't ruin it for me!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Brock

Well you won't have to worry about me ruining it because I haven't seen it either and I'm probably not going to.  What about Matrix Reloaded?  Who has seen that?

Edit: 350th Post! Yay!
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Pikepaw

Me!  I have seen it!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

fingo

I might see it but I'm going to see Bruce Almighty and Pirates of the Caribbean first.
I've seen Matrix Reloaded.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Kazaar

I have seen Matrix Reloaded, didn't really thought about seeing The Hulk. Thinking about seeing that Pirates of The Caribbean movie, looks cool.