Good-Bye!

Started by Narfel, June 23, 2003, 12:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

Well, I have decided to leave RWL, and the forum. The reason for this is that every time I post something people seem to not respnd to it and just talk about something else. And when they do respond they either critizise me or just tell me what I ahve done wrong... The only thing that got me through this was my 2 best freinds on this game, well 3 if you count Ad. Well the people who I'm talking about are Ferret Fighters and Rawpaws Impailers.You might remember Ferret Fighters as, Umm..., or The Return of umm..., and Trigger happy ferrets. Well anyways, seeing as how Ad was the only person I had to talk to is gone and is'nt going to stay very long I have decided to leave. Well I don't know why I even wrote this, chances are that people will either ignore it or tell me something I did wrong. Well good-bye all of you that were kind to me and were there, I shall miss all of you, even those I did not have the honor to meet... GOOD-BYE

Sincerely,
Narfs Death Trappers, also known as,
Narfel's Death Trappers
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

baska

Hey Narfel, don't leave please, the only reason why people dont talk ro you is 'cos you don't make yourself known! Just make a few topics letting people know that you want to be talked to or threaten people with death, or be like holby and throw them out the window if they dont answer you ;)  :D !
Like I said before please don't leave, we need you here.........

Narfel

You see the thing is that I have tried to get my self noticed, thats one of the reasons I'm leaaving... I wrote a topic that said... Narfel, Do you know me. And do you know what happend? People just said nope, and started to talk about there clan... but baska, you seem pretty funny and nice... especially funny, I love what you got on your signature,I love the Simpsons, anyways, Baska you would probably be the only reason I'd Stay.
~ Narfs Death Trappers~ B)  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

baska

Well Narfel, i'm glad you like me and I think you're pretty cool too! Please stay, for me and everyone else who knows you!

Narfel

Well, I might stay! Whats your # on the regular server? Mines #233.
Contact me if your board or you wanna talk... I just might be playing if I choose to stay on RWL.

baska

i can't log in! It says no such user with all those funny writing thingies up the top!

Kazaar

Did you notice sadly on how many people didn't respond to this topic, people need to look at everything and if person says good-bye, atleast they could say good-bye and not just leave it. So I see you shall be staying.

Narfel

Well, I'm still kind of thinking about staying, and Baska... that stuff means that the regular server is down for the time being.... I have to go but, thanks for the little chat BASKA, now I have to think if i"m gonna leave...
P.S. I still wanna know your #.
Ya measaly little pee on... Just kidding! B)  

baska

i think its #247 or 242, ill check later, but for now sign on to msn and ill chat to you!

Ereptor

One less spammer gone.  *thinks*  That is good enough for me.  *trots off*
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

baska

Oh Ereptor, just shutup and leave him to think!

Narfel

Does anybody know Ereptors # on the regular server? *trys to keep calm* :angry:  

IrishMafia

Don't let ereptor bother you, hes just someone that like to make others mad, and make the game less fun!!  ::disagrees::

His opinion does not count! <_<

Also when he says one last spammer he is practically spamming himself. :rolleyes:    

Also his name is ereptors raiders
Prievious Names

Athletic Squrriel
Violent Sheep
Killer Skunk
Storm Trooper
Rabid Fish
Jumping Grizzly
Guess What I Heard..... "SHEEP" (think about it... Herd)

Guess What I Saw....."WOOD"(think about it)

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE GRATEST PERSON TO EVER PLAY REDWALL. HE IS BETTER THEN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
                                                                                  user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Ereptor, we don't need people leaving. Narf, please stay. You are a cool person and a great land target. :P  

Narfel

Well everybody... I am back with my decision, I had the whole night to think about it. What I hae decided to do is stay on TEMPORARILY, and see what happens, so that means it's still a question to me whether to stay or go.... By the way  Ashyra Nightwing, I'll take the land target qoute and use it as a compliment, so thanks, I geuss. :huh: