Where's Ad?

Started by Narfel, June 19, 2003, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

Haha! It's nice to hear from you again Ad! There just seems to be one thing.... I play the VI every so often and I geuss I just don't know what to do because it's not really that fun.... anyways, it's nice to finally hear from you again.... by the way, That card thing was a good idea... I would like to be mentioned in it.... P.S. I hope you feel better SOON Ad! :D  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Abby The Rat

Quote from: BlackeyesHey Ad , hows it going ? I hope you get your school work done so you can come play with your friends ... Yeesh I sound like a mom ... ewww!!! Well comeback and hang out more often .
Nah, you sound more like my dad. So your pretty safe about the gender.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Narfel

I don't supose your feeling better today are you Ad? Anyways... whats your name on the VI so that way I know if your ever on! B)  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

I saw her this morning, but she ran off after that. I wanna show off my new signature picture to her  :lol: