An Exhibition Game

Started by Peace Alliance, June 20, 2003, 03:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

An Exhibition Game:

Users will sign up before hand to a new server. But they cannot play. Then on a specified date and time, the game will start. It will last 1 or 2 hours. You will have a maximum of 200 turns. every 5 minutes you will get 50 turns.
you can only get 200 turns because if you made it a really high number everyone would just save up and go at the end. this way you'll start loosing turns after 20 minutes. It would be really fun and exciting!

If you want things changed then do tell.

Ruatine

Eh, it's worth a try. I personally wouldn't play it, but I think others would. I don't have the motivation it takes to play something like that. I'm too apathetic.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Brock

I think it's worth a try.  It would probably be a lot funner for the best RWL players.  People like me would be killed really fast.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Quamicauzilot

Bah.  No "not for me, but I'm not going to stop playing the game over it" option.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Deathclaw

I'm in if anyone starts one.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Cindarin

Sounds like a game for people who don't have lives :\
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Almkman

Yes we need to do this.I might have a chance.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Peace Alliance

Sounds like a game for people who like a fast paced hour of fun... People who have lives... And redwall is part of it.

Ashyra Nightwing

That would be a good idea, but it would only work if a lot of things were changed.

Peace Alliance

Like?

I thought of a couple ways to do it. but i think this way is the best. the low amount of turns being stored will make people have to be playing at all times... well. what would you liek changed?

Amoraq

YES lets start one right now! Good idea Peace.
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

It's worth a try. I'm not breathtaken by it, but it's getting somewhere, I can feel it.