Shrine to the Members

Started by TR Shadow, June 14, 2003, 05:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindarin

Lol. I could put a self portrait up but i'm going to leave this one up for a bit longer... I think. I do have about 20 others.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Kenny Boy

i guess as the leader of summer blaze, the second best clan, i get no credit
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Kenny Boy

wow freaky cindarin's in-signature picture changed before my eyes
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Peace Alliance

*hands kenny a credit*

But its not like there are many clans out there right now...

Ruatine

Addition...

Kenny Boy: The boy who never uses the EDIT BUTTON! (Don't fish for complements. You rarely get one if you do.)
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Cindarin

Kenny that is because I was changing the pic to see which ones look better.

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Quote from: TeufelAddition...

Kenny Boy: The boy who never uses the EDIT BUTTON! (Don't fish for complements. You rarely get one if you do.)
lol, you should see what cindarin did in the series vs series topic. he had no idea how to edit so he just quoted it and posted again with the parts corrected. hehe, don't worry, i set him straight.

Ruatine

*snickers* I saw that, but I didn't want to comment as it would be spam. Hmm... this will be too if I don't add another addition. Hehe, that was pretty redundant, huh? Ahh, I'm getting tired...

Addition...

Boze: Well, he's the head honcho isn't he?  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Scarwake

Steph(Teufel): Most faithful RWLer in the game!

Julie: For being the funniest and prettiest PENGUIN of them all!

Monica(Trident): For being the wierdest girl at the dance, er...wait I don't go to her school!  Oh, yeah!  For being the Quick-Thinking Poll/Topic maker!!

Ad: For donating all those piccies of himself, his room, his brother, his dogs, and his key chain to my Website!!

Retto: For being the strangest admin yet one of the coolest admins here!

Wolf Bite: For being a very good strategist and friend in RWL!

Stormclaw: For being a very wierd tempermental dude who attacks people for stealing his KEWL spray painted keyboard!!

Sha: For being a very wierd person whom Ad seems to curl up in her lap all the time!

Myself(TJ): For having the 2nd oldest clan in the game! And for nominating all these peoples!!

Boze: For providing the server for RWL and whatever else he happens to do!

Dead Eye: For being that strange and yet very kind person he is!

Aus: For acting like a younger brother to me and getting into somewhat brotherly arguements!!

Peace Alliance: For being very annoying*j/k* and a very hard person to figure out when it comes to him being in a clan.

And I'd like to give a little speech partaining to all the awards/nominations I've been given!  It goes something like this;

*puts on his celebrity award receiving speech face/voice*  Thank you all so much, I don't know what to say....*tears flow a little* I'd like to thank god, and umm....my friends and family, and ummmm.....and umm....all you 'little people' who made this happen!!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Cindarin

The Entire Slayer Clan : For being as great as they are.

user posted image

baska

You people are so mean! You still haven't  said anything about me............~sulks in a dark corner~ ......Meanies..........~glares at people while still sulking~

Holby

I'm a comic relief!? Cool. I had something mildly funny to say in response to that, but fearing it may hurt the power of the awards I've been given, I won't say anything out of the ordinary. Oh, except that the toothpick sitting next to the brush better move before I throw a window at it. The window is made of formaggio, btw.

Ahem, now on to nominations...

Basks: For being a fellow Aussie, and living in the same state. Even though you are an Adelaidean.

Cindarin: For awarding sensible awards

TJ: For not knowing who you were until today

Teufel: For being an intellgient, interesting, funny participant in a Saturday chat many weeks ago. Also for acting the same way here.

Peace: For not holding it against me when I leave you with no money. Also for being a player trying to do what's best for the game.

Julie: For letting me call you Jules.

Ad: For trying to help everyone out.

Retto: For putting up with my complaints

Wolf Bite: Too much to put down in a post. But I shall just remind you of a couple of things instead:
"There can be only one"
"The Priest guy that comes over to watch TV"
"Oh, I have a story for you."

Stormclaw: For letting me disappear before I was killed in a chatroom with you and Ad.

Dead Eye: For becoming friends with me after I "hated" you.

Shael: For being an absoulute legend and too much fun to be around. But I almost take it back for not being online enough, so I can talk with you over AIM. (That's a hint ^_^ )

Beatles: For being the most intelligent person I've ever met. Also for being easy to like, for you cafi work, and for the Beatles songs you let me download.

Menatus: The craziness you pumped into all of us. And for your even crazier forums and your ever present sense of humour.

Calria: For being always patient, and coming up with something to keep me amused while I annoy you.

Ragefur: For agreeing that you need some better away messages.

Trident: For the markers

Ereptor: For underestimating me, and admitting so.

Slynder: For being such a reliable clan leader, and telling me how much I've missed out by not experiencing halloween.

Ashyra Nightwing: So devoted to cheese, you deserve an award. And for always being a bright figure in the forums, too.

Klamath: For giving me my Fort Knox cheese. I still own it. Slightly eaten, though, but still quite good.
And if you ever come back, bring with you the old Rimmer avatar thingummy. I promise none of us will think you're a guy this time!
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Teufel: For being, well, such a great person, and a loyal RWL player.

Stormclaw: For...just...well... being a Stormclaw! And a great admin. And for killing LifesEagle, and then being killed yourself. That was funny.

Shael: For being sensible, kind and very loyal to RWL. Also for making the picture.

Beatles: For starting the cheese fad, and letting me into Cafi when I was a newb.

Aus: For being the first person ever to talk to me on AIM, for all the aid he gave me, for staying around after he said he was leaving, at least for a little while... For being such a good Christian influence on everyone... *shakes head* There's too many to list..

Cindarin: For being incredibly evil, and de-landfatting me. :blink:

Retto: For being random. Also a great admin..

Holbs:  For magic markers, cheese and craziness.

Coolclaw: For cheese (I remember your avatar on the old forums- very cheeseriffic!) And for penguins!

TJ: For marrying me!

Ad: For your kindness, and all the help you gave everyone here...

Klamath: For being a legend, for being Klamathy, for leaving.... :(

Julie: For making me an admin, for being insane, and for liking PENGUINS!!

Menatus: For being who you are. You were an incredible person to have around...

Boze: For creating RWL. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here.

Calria: For everything you did with spelling, for sorting out the newbs.

Everyone else I've missed, for keeping RWL alive!

Thank you, all.

The Lady Shael

*pokes Holbs* It doesn't help that you live in an entirely different time zone either. ^_^

Ashyra: For being a great friend on RWL! And also for taking that "How well do you know me?" quiz that only one other person took...you should know my real full name now....eep.

Beem: For being a great person to talk to in chats, as well as the forums! Your posts almost always make me laugh!

Baska: For glaring at people in this topic

Teufel: For being a girl, (whoohoo! Add to the RWL female population!) and for making Stormy one. ^_^

Peace Alliance/Wolf Bite: For contributing their wise and sensible RWL knowledge to the forums.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Cindarin

Ashyra: For being a great gameplayer in strategic lieing.

user posted image