nominations

Started by Kitty, June 10, 2003, 09:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Boy

for aid since the reset i have given about 400,000,000 oney but i bet people have given way more...........

Winter is the best ally i think

hardest to attack-peace alliance

attacks best-maybe ereptor

overall-ereptor

wouldnt want as enemy-slayer and its members
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Blackeyes

Yes , I was accidently given over 200 million mice , 150 million squirrels , 200 million hares , 100millin otters , $200 billion , 300 million food ... I recieved it from Beatles by accident . I was emporer in no-time ... I had like 1.5billion nw and like 20 acres of land .:P:P:P  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Kenny Boy

Quote from: BlackeyesYes , I was accidently given over 200 million mice , 150 million squirrels , 200 million hares , 100millin otters , $200 billion , 300 million food ... I recieved it from Beatles by accident . I was emporer in no-time ... I had like 1.5billion nw and like 20 acres of land .:P:P:P
well blackeyes thats awesome i wish that would happen to me.............

(changes number of his warlords account so it is the same as the beatle's friend)
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

The Lady Shael

Hm, when Stormy gave me all his stuff I was in a very aid-giving mood...I gave out 10 billion to a couple people. About 15 billion to Raine, I think, who promised to pay me back, and never did. *sulks* Fenix sent me 11 mil rats once, it grasped my economy around the neck and throttled it to death...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blackeyes

The same happened to myself ... my nw was gauged with a giant hook ... or thats what it seemed like ... I lost about 30 million mice a turn .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

*eats Cindarin* I've always had the problem of having tiny amounts of land and too many troops for it. My economy is dead most of the time, and by the time I've fixed it, I get attacked again.

Holby

Quote from: BlackeyesYes , I was accidently given over 200 million mice , 150 million squirrels , 200 million hares , 100millin otters , $200 billion , 300 million food ... I recieved it from Beatles by accident . I was emporer in no-time ... I had like 1.5billion nw and like 20 acres of land .:P:P:P
Should we mention what happened to that aid? Hmm?
hehe
I will not deleted this

Kenny Boy

really what happened to that aid TELL ME
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image