Christmas

Started by Menatus, December 21, 2003, 04:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Oh, God, calria's what I used to be. Then I opened up my mind and realized what you wear has nothing to do with who you are, and anyone who shops at Hot Topic is just a wanna be. ^_^;;; I used to wear multiple spike bracelets, every color of plaid pants imaginable, hanging suspenders, many zippers, band shirts with safety pins...now my brother works at the Gap so I get cheap stuff!

Plus I don't look like as much of an idiot ;) though I, myself, haven't changed (love of music, attitude). Still the "punk" I was. But there's nothing I hate more than stupid emo boys. With their tight shirts, long hair, they look like women! Can hardly distinguish.

Back to Christmas, all the presents are under the tree already, but with no name tags and they're wrapped. >_

calria

*bites Tania*
I *wish* I had the money to shop at Hot Topic. Best I can do there is a few random shirts in the clearance aisle for $4 each. Everything else is too expensive.
I just dislike all expensive stores. I get my clothes from Walmart, Catos, Fashion Bug when it's on sale, and, of course, the occasional T-shirt trip to Goodwill. =D

Sonoras

I want a webcam and a speaker for my computer though I know I'm not getting them.....
I know I'm getting a stereo because I found it in my mom's closet. I want some PS2 games but I don't think my mom knows I ever play it anyways....

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh... I want a tablet, but they don't sell them in any computer shops near me..

Dixie Ros?

user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

*gasp*
It's the essential item for any Admin-fan!

Dixie Ros?

Oooh, yes, but a rich one...
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Mark

Quote from: Ad The Rat~has a Wacom~

Yeah.. very useful.
I have one too. fun fun.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?