Trade my horde

Started by King William, June 02, 2003, 12:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King William

I'm Aus everyone! I'd like to trade my horde for a thousand Gilder, in Vulpine Imperium. I don't want to play RWL anymore now that VI's out. Anyone want to take me up on the deal?

Dead Eye

I am leaving RWL to. I am staying on the forum, but since VI is up, I play that! I am giving out my money/men/food to anyone who asks! Just ask!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Menatus

Holy foofinshnit, does anyone still play this game? This is why I left. Bo-ring. We should have everyone be interested in a game. My computer's too slow for the VI thingie or whatever. *sniff*

But, I could make an account, get food, money and troops from everyone...AND RULE THE WORLD!! Mwahaha.

Bran Stoneshield

Two questions: One, what is the Vulpine Imperium?
Two: Dead eye, I'll gladly take all your stuff.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Ruatine

Despite the fact that you only asked one question...

Vulpine Imperium is a Redwallish game like no other Redwallish game. It's really neat. You can check it out at this link: Vulpine Imperium
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Menatus

Quote from: Bran StoneshieldTwo questions: One, what is the Vulpine Imperium?
Two: Dead eye, I'll gladly take all your stuff.
Hee hee, yeah! Quite right, Teufel.  

Ashyra Nightwing

I knew this would happen.
VI will kill RWL...
I'm staying. I can't leave. I have to stay. *clings to RWL*
Dead Eye, could I have some troops?
:(  

Abby The Rat

And RWL clings to me.....

STAY AT RWL........

~Begs~

Look, I'm doing both RWL and VI...
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

fingo

I do both, kind of I joined VI today then I logged off and had some lunch went back on and it had accused me of having multiple accounts. I've never heard of it before today!
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

CoolClaw

Hmm.... I guess the Admins might have to change RWl to compete, but I would pick Hockey over both of them anyday.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Blackeyes

Oh .. poor old RWL I wish everyoe would comeback and all of the disputes would be put away and never talked about ever again then we could all stay and be happy pony raisers . :P
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....