With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Trident

Yes there was a reason for posting the conversation  <_<  

Dead Eye

Menatus, that was mean! I would never spam and beat you in post count. Cough cough.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Mark

Dead-eye, you have already beat Menatus. You have made more posts then Menatus in a sorter time.  You may not have more posts then her but when it come how long it took you beat her!  Even if ya spam a little you still beat her. :D
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Trident

Uh...  We really needed to know that, Peace Alliance  <_<  

CoolClaw

I think internet dating is dumb,  I mean how can you fall in love with a person if you haven't even met them or looked at their off-centered nose,  I mean can you fall in love with a bunch of lines that make up letters thta make up words?
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Trident

Quote from: CoolClawI think internet dating is dumb,  I mean how can you fall in love with a person if you haven't even met them or looked at their off-centered nose,  I mean can you fall in love with a bunch of lines that make up letters thta make up words?
Appearently so  :D  

King William

I beleive in courting, not dating. Dating leads to yucky stuff, which also leads to breakups, which leads to broken hearts and anger between the two people. On the internet, Blech!! Just not good. Period. fun marriages for nonsense are good, but any farther than that is just plain icky.

Philemon Pikesmith

Internet dating sounds funny.  I find that people are more transparent that they think on the internet.  It is very easy to see the values someone holds.  Are they honest, trustworthy, and friendly?  Or are they deceitful and distructing of others?  

Each of us has formed some opinnions of others here, often based only on our written words.  I'd like to think there is much that we can learn about each other, similar to the face-to-face process of courting.  

So, internet dating  ::disagrees::  naw, but I can learn alot about human nature.   :D  

Peace Alliance

Quote from: TridentUh...  We really needed to know that, Peace Alliance  <_<
Ad, where did my post go that that was directed to? Did you delete it because of ? Because thats not really fair, it was just a joke.... if you're going to discriminate against... Uhh... I'll stop there.

Where did it go?