delta 1

Started by lonewolf1817, May 04, 2003, 10:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

ha, do you all think retto could possible miss 3 multi's with the same names all in the top 3 positions? bah, thats disrespectful!

calria

Quote from: Peace Allianceha, do you all think retto could possible miss 3 multi's with the same names all in the top 3 positions? bah, thats disrespectful!
That's true... such an obvious multi being present for any amount of time would be a serious insult to Retto and the other guys.

However, you can't blame us for wondering- it was rather fishy-seeming...

Peace Alliance

yeah but usually people like to apply some common sense before goi ng on the forums and accusing dont they? i dont mean to insult you all, hecause i've talked on the forum before thinking aswell. but just for the future, try and apply some common sense.

calria

Quote from: Peace Allianceyeah but usually people like to apply some common sense before goi ng on the forums and accusing dont they? i dont mean to insult you all, hecause i've talked on the forum before thinking aswell. but just for the future, try and apply some common sense.
Yeah, but, usually, people like to apply some common sense before going on the forums and accusing people, don't they? I don't mean to insult you all, because I've talked on the forum before thinking as well, but just for the future, try to apply some common sense.

Nothing personal, man, but while using your common sense, try some general English language rules...

CardSharkTonio

Ph33r T3h D3ltas~! -.- B)  
TONIO

Veranor

Why did you resurrect this dead post.

Edit: Lo and behold, we have another person who tries to CHANGE SOMETHING THAT'S ALREADY BLUE TO BLUE!

Edit: Let's hope it isn't Cindarin
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Cindarin

What th3~!? How dar3th you st3al my lin3~!?

...Nah dat was me, but I didn't notice twas my brothers loggin.

anyway... Ph33r T3h D3ltas~! -.-

Ph33r m3 more~! -.-
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Cindarin

V3r3nor who ar3 you~?

user posted image

Cindarin

AND THE ONLY REASON I HAVE IT CHANGING TO BLUE IS BECAUSE ITS FOR PPL WHO ARE COLOR BLIND~!

user posted image

Veranor

Did you really have to make 3 posts to do that all? I'm sure it would have fit in one. If they're colorblind, how will they know what blue looks like anyways. So declaring it is irrelvant
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Orcrist

Do us all favor and stop spamming....both of you...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant