Muppets!

Started by RazorClaw, May 27, 2003, 01:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

This IS NOT spam. I'm wondering others' opinions, the topic in which this sector of the forums is dedicated.

Ashyra Nightwing

I haven't watched the Muppets very much... From what I have seen, they're okay.

RazorClaw

I'm mainly speaking of The Muppets Show. I just yesterday watched the one with John Cliese. !!!! *Gets idea for new poll*

Pikepaw

I love Kermit the frog and those guys.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Peace Alliance voted the hating thing, since he wants ever so badly to spite me.

Badrang the Tyrant

They're ok.  I mean they are mainly for little kids though.

Sha

Kids? Kids?! Surely you jest! The muppets are great at all sorts of humour! Of course there are the Seasame Street Muppets, and the Muppet Movies which children CAN enjoy.. but ah, the Muppet Show is rather amusing, along with the movies. However, I do tend to enjoy shows that are directed at children more than adult shows. Hrm. Ah, well. The Muppets are cool. Yes. Especially Rowlf. *wanders off*

RazorClaw

Unkowns singing, "She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah!". Inspector Clouseu singing "A song that is sung by a demented gypsy". John Cleese singing, "To Dream the Impossible Dream...."

Arcangel

AHHHH! There are peoplehere who LIKE the muppets, how can people LIKE the muppets. *pressess button and sterile suit with breather appears on his body* ahhh, nice muppet-free air.
this is cool
user posted image

Now known a Raiczor

RazorClaw

Too late! *points to Jim Henson Inc. sign on mask* Arcangel, what's wrong with Muppets?

CoolClaw

Hehe muppets and teletubbies will soon rule the world!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!