Insane

Started by Mistflower, May 27, 2003, 07:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistflower

Well what about that one guy's picture you showed me...?  Don't you like him still?  He seems nice... I've seen like one post of his, but even then he seems cool.
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

RazorClaw

Too bad Mistflower. You're going to have people flocking you wanting to be Calria's son-in-law. Quite frankly, though, I don't want to be perfect, because I wd nt b abl to tlk lk ths. nd it is fn, snt it? Can you understand that? I can't. :huh:  :blink:  :wow!!:  ^ I'm With Stupid  :shrugs:  

Brock

Quote from: RazorClawI wd nt b abl to tlk lk ths. nd it is fn, snt it?
I can read most of that!

I wouldn't be able to talk like this.  Nd it is fun, isn't it?

What does Nd mean?

I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

RazorClaw

And. And, are you married to Calria? Because she's also married to Dead Eye. hmmmm.

TR Shadow

Quote from: RazorClaw
Quote from: TR ShadowRazorclaw's married to me?!  WHY DON'T I EVER KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS?!
That was Ashyra's post. First of all, you already have a boyfriend, and second of all, I won't be married to anyone taller than 5'5". That's three inches taller than I am, and I don't like having to look up at people. Since you're thirteen (fourteen now?), you're probably too tall.
ROFL, I'm 5'4.

RazorClaw

*runs away due to the fact that doesn't wna to be married to ANYONE on the forums* Phew, I'm pooped. But is 2,000 miles far enough?

Trident

MISTFLOWER IS SO OBVIOUSLY A GIRL!!!  WHY WOULD SHE BE CALRIA'S SON-IN-LAW?!??!?!

*lol*

Oh...that was TJ  Mistflower.... Scarwake.  Do you like him?   <3  <3  lol  

RazorClaw

I said "people are going to be flocking you because they WANT to be Calria's son-in-law. I know that she's a girl.

Mistflower

My name is rather feminine...  :rolleyes:

And so are the random hearts I post... <3  
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

Ashyra Nightwing

*marries everyone who's posted in the topic except Razorclaw*
I'm 5'9. Too tall for you!

Marry everyone you can, and lose count of how many husbands/wives you have!

Scarwake

Actually for the glue and quarter trick to be perfected you must already have the glue on the quarter and drop it, the glue should weigh the quarter down enough for the gluey side to land on the floor...So therefore people won't see you putting glue on quarters and then sticking them to the floor or something like that
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album