My 1,000th post

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, May 21, 2003, 07:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I know some Latin but not all of that. Ithink it says that you're Ceasar or something along those lines.

Badrang the Tyrant

Well, if it is saying I'm [edit] then I'm going to change it.

[Edit, Read the rules, please]

RazorClaw

I doubt it says that. But i hope it doesn't say that you'll suffer the fate of a salad.......or Julius Ceasar for that matter.

Ruatine

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris means: If Caesar were alive, you'd be chained to an oar.

*grins* That is so perfect.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Beatles

Yes, winding back to my original post in this thread, now that is a good way to reward spam....

RazorClaw

Hmmmm..... Yes, that does kind of........suit you. Mine'd be "You'd be glued to the bottom of a boat if your if Britva were still alive". Just a minute. Gotta go. Get rid of those stupid grenades! Stupid AK-47! WORK!

The Beatles

Quit spamming, Razorclaw.

And Badrang, you are Urran Voh?

Ashyra Nightwing

Yep, it appears he is. Read the topic about stolen names in Turbo Discussion, it shows all his horde names.
:)  

Badrang the Tyrant

Sorry Ad.

Well, if Caesar were alive I'd probably end up being worse than chained to an oar.

Beatles, yes I am Urran Voh, why do you ask?

The Beatles

Just wondering, nothing special. I mean, yes, that would mean you'd be quitting our game?
NOOOOOOOOOOO.... Our most faithful player!

Badrang the Tyrant

Nope, I may play the TSR games some more, but I don't really have time for more than one game.