How RWL are you?

Started by The Lady Shael, May 24, 2003, 01:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

Well, by the time I came around to RWL cheese was dead, so I couldn't contribute to the fad. I have absolutely no idea what ClORBY is, or who would think up such a word as deadishly (and in what context would that word be used). I know what HPR stands for, but I don't know who coined the term. I didn't know that anyone knew the person who's been hacking RWL.

[edit] Oh, and I was only around for a week or so before the first reset...
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Holby

Most of those old ones weren't jokes. That's the difference.
No idea what ClORBY is, or deadishly. New ones, as I said. <_<
HPR was coined by Ragefur. And cheese is not dead. In fact, I had some yummy pieces yesterday...
I will not deleted this

Scarwake

I got 75% 13 people scored lower than me, and only 7 scored higher.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

TR Shadow

*Feels bad because she got the lowest score*

I'm not into RWL anyway...

*Cough*

...45%...

Abby The Rat

so the 55% is free....

~Gasp~ Julie you got half a life
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Pikepaw

I scored 25% so don't feel bad Julie, it was because I'm a newbie and I haven't been around for a full month.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.