Who cares what you're labeled as?

Started by Peace Alliance, May 25, 2003, 08:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I have a title for you: Imbecilic, Dumb, Foolhardy, Pathetic Drugee. How about that? Just as false as yours for me.

The Mercenary

Before Ad closes this topic... RazorClaw your an idiot. No one likes someone who is arrogant and yet has nothing to be proud over.

While some people take pride in life and friends, you seem to take pride in Post counts.

In real life what makes you proud? food? lack of friends? I mean something is truly wrong when a moron like you fights over being called an "oldbie."

RazorClaw

I notice you didn't say that you had over four decent real friends. Before I leave, I'd like to say that in posting how dumb I was, you ruined someone possibly becoming a person to your standards, however low.

The Mercenary

Keeps laughing at RazorClaws post.. I guess RazorClaw assumes Peace that if you have friends your a drugee... or if the point is that those titles arent true then your sayign he is smart, tenacious, and not into drugs/alcohal. And that he is friends, which is what we have been telling you all along you idiot.

Peace Alliance

LOL, no. I am no longer fighting for my respect. I know quite well that you and only you look like an idiot right now.

BTW, i URGE you to go ahead and start fighting me. I'm reagy to start as soon as you are, you've got all the time in the world to proove me wrong. Why do i give you all the time? because its LAUGHABLE! I've proven myself to others. I even earned Kilk's respect as a good player. once again, i end the post by calling you a moron

The Mercenary

RazorClaw... I am not the one who has 700 some odd post costs and an uncounted number of hours spent on this game.

You have more posts than I have friends if that is what your trying to say. LOL idiot.

RazorClaw

Don't you have anything else to say? All you're suggesting is that I'm an idiot. Great. Wow. How fantastic.  For some reason, I'm not getting PMs from people telling me I'm an idiot, and I probably won't unless you or Peace sends it to me.

Peace Alliance

*cracks knuckles*

OHHHH, i REALLY hope you accept my challange RazorClaw... I would destroy you!

BTW, i have never gotten a PM with anything but nice things to say.

Abby The Rat

That is it. This topic have gone so far into flaming, so I'm closing the topic. If you wish to carry on fighting, do so over AIM or the PM system.

Thank you. Please refain from flaming again.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]