Looney Tunes

Started by CoolClaw, June 06, 2003, 06:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolClaw

These are all the ones I could think of off the top of my head.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

TR Shadow

Hehehe, I bet no one knows who I picked!

Pikepaw

They are all very good but Bugs is a pure geunis of defeating opponents and making them look very funny.  Bugs Bunney is the best actor in the world. :lol:  <3  <3   ::agrees::  :D  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Mhera

I vote for the bulldog that always beats up Sylvester because dogs are the best animal aside from otters.

Almkman

The dog is Hectore and the chicken is Fog Horn Leg Horn (at least I think).How could you forget Taz.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Ashyra Nightwing

I thwawt I twaw a puddy tat a-cweepin' up on me...

Tweety!

Pikepaw

You need Taz and you were right Almkman about that loud mouth roosters' name, except I am pretty sure it is spelled like this Foghorn Leghorn.  That is the name of that loud mouthed snook.  I watch the Bugs Bunny and Tweety show on TeeliToon (I don't know how to spell that) so I am up to date.  It is great enough and funny enough for all ages.  Go looney tunes.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.