So...

Started by The Lady Shael, December 02, 2006, 11:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

So what are you people up to right now? Everyone seems too busy to talk on the forums, and I figured that's something worth talking about. At least people will have something to say on this topic.

So what's going on in your lives?

For me, it's mostly college. My exam week is next week, so I had papers and homework due this past week, and it was crazy stressful.
But I get to go home for winter break next week too, on Dec 7th (my birthday ^_^), so I'm pretty excited for that.

I've been home every weekend anyway, so mostly I'm just excited to be home for a long period time without having to worry about school and classes.
And I have a boyfriend now too, which is probably part of the reason why I'm going home every weekend, so I can see him.  :-)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

Well...next week(Dec. 11-13th) begin my finals week.  So I am excited that I will finally be done with this semester, and today I am finishing writing a paper, and starting/finishing some other papers. 

Its been quite stressful....the paper I am hoping to finish today, well that I HAVE to finish today is a 10page history paper on the origins of the Holocaust.   Then I will be doing some fun stuff with studying for my four finals so I can get out of here.

I am transferring once this semester ends to a university that is closer home.  I have been gathering all the information needed to do so these past few days.  The only thing I haven't done yet is mentioned to my roommate that I am transferring...which I need to do, I just don't know how to do it...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

just slip it in absently when he's not expecting it. maybe on your way out the door so he cant ask questions.

or don't tell 'em at all, arrrr

Gen. Volkov

Finals next week, many end of term projects due.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

Quote from: Peace Alliance on December 03, 2006, 12:34:41 PM
or don't tell 'em at all, arrrr

Bad idea. Give some notice. In person.

As to why I haven't been here for a bit: I've been without electricity for the last week.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

I am dead of schoolwork and horrible teenage angst-y unrequited love.  :-P

Exams in January. I'm lazy and I don't want to revise.

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on December 09, 2006, 05:17:42 AM
horrible teenage angst-y unrequited love.? :-P

Oh? Spill the goss?

Ashyra Nightwing

RazorClaw

I told you it would never work, and I'm sticking to it.

On a serious note, there's just not enough participation anymore. At one point, there were so many people, all most all of whom were either witty or make-fun-able by the witty people. Now there's nobody to make fun of and not much of anybody at all (though you are all witty and I love you). So yeah.

Ashyra Nightwing

My life?

Goodbye exam results... HELLO ZELDA. :-D :-D :-D 

Aqualis

Quote from: RazorClaw on December 23, 2006, 06:03:02 PMor make-fun-able by the witty people

We've got you, haven't we?

~the mighta awualis

Vengerak

Quote from: Aqualis on December 07, 2006, 04:32:00 PMAs to why I haven't been here for a bit: I've been without electricity for the last week.

There's a story there just dying to be told.

Aqualis

Ice. Lots and lots of ice. At least one inch on everything, more than two on other stuff. Power poles snapped like twigs. Lines down everywhere you look. Trees falling left and right, twiggy refuse as far as the eye can see.

Like a tornado, but slippery.

~the mighta awualis