Mercenaries for Hire

Started by The Mercenary, May 01, 2003, 04:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mercenary

Pikepaw

Right I forgot about Ad.  Sorry Ad. :o  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Lord Redeyes

Quote from: The MercenaryNo Redeye's I would not. But I would happily kill you. For free if necescarry.
No Thanks, But why did you ask?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Commander of
Ruinslayers
Degracain
:angry:  

Ashyra Nightwing

Just some advice for you, Redeyes, you might want to put the thing at the bottom of your posts in your sig. Go to My Controls, and click Edit Signature. Put what you want to put in there.

Also, this smells funny.
Comander of the Ruinslayers & Degracain

Ruatine

Why does it smell funny, Ashyra? Lord Redeyes is Ruinslayers on Regular and used to be Degracain on Turbo before he was killed.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Badrang the Tyrant

Aye, and Lord Redeyes also sounds like someone else I know.

Pikepaw

Now I want to be a mercenary. :(  
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Badrang the Tyrant

You have to get a stronger army than anyone else first....

Pikepaw

What about a joint mercenary team to attack somebody? ;)  

Ashyra Nightwing

Hmm.. That would be a good idea. You'd still have to have a team stronger than everyone else...

Blackeyes

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantAye, and Lord Redeyes also sounds like someone else I know.
Yes that someone else would be me on the old warlords (I mean the one before Reset) I was the Lord of Redeyes ... why have you taken my trade mark name ?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....