A bad day for the deltas

Started by wolf bite, May 12, 2003, 01:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

It seems that some person has taken 350,000 acres of their land, then just simply dropped the land!?!?

That hapening right after the admins took away all the extra money they made by finding a way to get their health over 100% has left them a bit thinner.

A sad day indeed for them.

They may think of themselfs as emperors, I think of them as toys to play with.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

LOL, we may be play toys for you wolf bite. But for everyone else we are kings. You?re the ONLY one who could have attacked me last night (and please note that you didn't have a easy time doing so. 83 million rats ;))

Darkness

Wolf Bite the fact that the bug let you get your health over 100% is the only reason you were able to get so much money.  I wonder what you will do now.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

wolf bite

Correction: I knew of no bug for health and when my stats were checked, my health was at 100%.

Wondering what I will do now to you should take up most of your day.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Darkness

Ha Ha Ha.  I am not that obsessed with this game to waste my time wondering.  I for one have other and more important things to do instead of sitting at my computer all day.  I am in no way saying that this is what you do Wolf Bite but do not think that I am as pathetic as some other people that play this game.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Cindarin

If i'm not mistaken Wolf Bite. You seem to think you are Redwall's all time best. However if that is so why are you not number one? B)  
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Veranor

Please for the love of anyone who knows how to use a computer, change your sig!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

LOL, yeah man. i know you're new to the forums and all...

actually i dont mind if you keep it like that, it gave me a good laugh

Blackeyes

*Haha*Your good for a chuckle every once and awhile ... which we need in these dark days ...
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....