The Final Battle

Started by Storyteller, May 14, 2003, 08:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storyteller

As the end of an era neared, all hope was lost. Torn by wars and ravaged by the hordes of poweful clans, many legends left their homes to become wanderers, while others just dissapeared. Then, as it seemed all would end as Ereptor and Helix begin their killings, two new heroes arose. One, Wolf Bite, had fought his way to the gates of Evil many times, only to fall back defeated as he reached his enemies gates. Then suddenly a new figure appeared, a clan of Ancient Warrior's arose.

This Warrior sent Wolf Bite his armies and his support. Together they defeated the final remnats of Evil in the top 10, and paved the way for the Legends to return to power.

Kilkenne

What are you talking about? This is pointless gibberish...As far as I can see Ereptor's account just disappeared, and the rest of the top 10 isn't smitten at all (smitted...smited...I dunno, I'm out of it)

~A rare message from Kilkenne

Badrang the Tyrant

They helped take out tater!, but tater! just left.  It was a good War.

wolf bite

(Sits by the fire and waits for more)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ereptor

Uhh ok.  It is like this.  I sign on on wednesday.  Then i pack my copmuter up that night, to get out of the dorm.  Then i hang around saying by to friends and all.  I next drive to nashville.  Where we were pounded with storms and tornado's up the butt.  I couldn't sign on.  But i wasn't worried since i knew that inactivity was only if you were inactive for a week.  I then drive to my grandparents house to see them in centerville, 1 1/2 hours away.  Their internet is also down.   Finally i leave for home.  I arrive yesterday.  which was wednesday.  and i try to log in.  nothing.  absolutely nothing.  

i talked to retto.  and he looked into it.  but told me he wouldn't bring me back because i would change the game.  i thought the inactivity was only for a week.  but obivously it is sooner than i thought.  beware everyone, if you are you are going to be somewhere log on at least 4 days.  Or all your hard work goes down the drain.  I am not sure if i am comming back on the reset.  I was a big supporter of the reset.  But i can't be online all the time this summer.  and if i get deleted for under a week of inactivty i won't be able to play.  see ya
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

The Beatles

That is SO unfair, Ereptor! Too bad for you. I remember that when Raine, #237 old server, got deleted, he got restored immediately. That very day. But they're not restoring you. WHY?!?!?!? Is it just me or is that biased?

~The Beatles

Bran Stoneshield

Yeah, Come to think about it, Raine did get his account back. But oh well, the re-set is in 48 hours, so really no point.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.