Pets

Started by windhound, May 12, 2003, 02:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baska

I have a mini fox terrier called Jasper ::agrees:: . I used to have another mini fox terrier Oscar, but he got hit by a car and we had to put him down ::cries:: . I also used to have two mice called Khumo and some one else but they both died too :( . We just bought a digital camera too, so soon you all can see that my dawg is the best! :lol:

windhound

lol, I made this poll and didnt even say what I have...

well, 7 dogs: Courtney, Paige, Zane, Mark, Cleo, Hannah, and
My dog Poppy!  (will post pic later, for some reason my school server doesnt have one...)
They are all greyhounds and dobermans

My mom does doberman rescue, taking in stray dobermans and placing them in good homes...  There are currently 6, and they sleep in crates in the living room, needless to say there isnt much room in there anymore...

oh, and many, many fish, who dont have names, they just swim around and around and around, some float upside down at the top of the tank, and they dont seem to swim anymore...  
most of ze fish live in 2 twenty gallon tanks and my two fish live in a small gallon tank...  I used to have 3 goldfish, but, two of them ate the other...
I used to have a gecko, but it escaped a few years ago...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Menatus

Tania's cat's name is Tybalt.
He is very cute.
My haiku attempt really sucks.

Pikepaw

I think I have the most unike names of all.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Trident

Quote from: MenatusTania's cat's name is Tybalt.
He is very cute.
My haiku attempt really sucks.
LOL
Stands for Laugh out loud
LOL
:unsure:  :)