A desturbing trend

Started by alacazar, May 09, 2003, 01:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

I got pounded last night,  not because of anything I have done to the person in question, but because somone decided they could not hit me directly, or figured that attacing me directed would be suicidal for their clan, so they poseted a bounty and hoped that somone else would do their dirty work for them.  Now this is the second bounty that has been placed on my head.  in as many weeks,  

So opinions anyone,  is it eather right or fair to post a 5 or more billion bounty on somone you cant/dont want to fight, meanwhile knowing full well that the option to make peace with the person and clan in question is still an option, and you are capable of attacking the person in question directly????

Paladin

Beem

What you are calling into question here is a matter or morals.  People?s morals vary, but what can you expect from a game of war?  Warlords implies there will be deceit, murder, and scrambling, doing whatever necessary to get to the top.  So, if a bounty will help you get to the top, then by all means it will be done.    

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Ereptor

I enjoy changing the game.  Why do you think i sit on top of regular server?  Pounding anyone that speaks against me.  I have shown that this game, as great as it may be...needs change.  Hopefully during the summer our great admins will get a chance to impliment some great new additions to our beloved game RWL.  I have been where many of you have been.  I know what it feels like to lose weeks worth of gameplay in a hour.  I do not say this to pretend to be your friends or to say i was there and now you have to be there.  I say this to point out those who stick with the game through thick and thin.  I never deleted my character even when i surely faced death and destruction.  Someone always comes through to help someone in need.  I don't like to kill my character, sentimental value and such...Anyway i am done with school and i am at my aunt's house.  I fly home to hawaii in 4 days.  Sigh.  *misses home and surf*  Shesh....I will also be a senior in college next year.  And the year after that i will graduate with a MBA in accounting and a minor in computer information systems.  Till then i say goodbye to my girlfriend for the summer and i head home to   "paradise."  

You realize to appriciate what you have, when you lose it.

Ereptor The Great
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Dead Eye

Do I hear a note of sorrow in our great emperor?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Pikepaw

I say try to make peace before than you should hire the Mercenary.  No this is not the mercenary's other account and I don't work for or even know them.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

calria

While I would never place a bounty myself, I don't particularly see it as bad... it's a part of the game. *shrug* A shadier part, but one none the less.