Woo HOO

Started by CoolClaw, May 08, 2003, 03:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolClaw

100 posts!  Yeah I join more than four people and getting my 100th post!  
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Van

I am almost there!
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

Brock

I'm going for 200!
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Dead Eye

The days of small posts! Ah, they were loved by me. Good job you guys, your doing awsome *tries hiding his post count*
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

oh yeah im going for ten

[Edit, You are spamming]

Trident

Quote from: Dead EyeThe days of small posts! Ah, they were loved by me. Good job you guys, your doing awsome *tries hiding his post count*
*tries to not only hide post coutn too, but to hide laughter threatening to come*

Beem

*Chuckles at them.* I still have a small post count, but I remember the days of "HOORAY! 100! WOW!"  Now I am like, come on already, only 300... I must get 1000 some day.  *Chuckles at them.* I still have a small post count, but I remember the days of "HOORAY! 100! WOW!"  Now I am like, come on already, only 300... I must get 1000 some day.

Oh yeah, Almkman, oh yeah im going for ten

Poorly done, it should be more like "Oh yeah, I'm going for ten." That would at least be a little better. ^_^ *Finally beat Cal to something.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Yiss! On the old forums I only reached 25, but I was there for a month. I'm still one of the lower posters here, but not that low...
Just over halfway there, and I've been here since December...
EDIT: I meant the old forums as well..

calria

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingYiss! On the old forums I only reached 25, but I was there for a month. I'm still one of the lower posters here, but not that low...
Just over halfway there, and I've been here since December...
The earliest any of us joined this forum was January 7th, I believe... I know because almost all of us on the top ten overlal posters list joined that day... except for Holbs, who joined exactly one month later.
*special*

...and shut up, Beem! ;)

*stares at her post count*
Must beat Holbs... must beat Holbs...