My kind of fight

Started by Dead Eye, May 05, 2003, 05:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Since my clan was at war with PAL, I wanted to see what would happen if I attacked one of the lower members. No hard feelings Veranor, just wanted to see.

Taking advantage of your enemy's provisions, you venture forth,
Your army breaks through Veranor's Traders's defenses and captures 476 acres of land! In the effort, you lost:
1 Rats
In their defense, Veranor's Traders lost:
38,055 Rats
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Veranor

Never mind... confused you with someone...

By the way: For the love of some higher power, unblock me please!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Rough Raiders

Veranor... Right now.... I could consider you a traitor and kill you... but i wont... if you come back... but if you dont... Ta Ta. Enough Said either  ::agrees::  or  ::disagrees::  you pick
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Darkness

PAL is puny and insignificant compared to Chosen.  You will not do anything at all.  Please refrain from spewing empty threats from your mouth.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

calria

Quote from: DarknessPAL is puny and insignificant compared to Chosen.  You will not do anything at all.  Please refrain from spewing empty threats from your mouth.
Please refrain from being full of yourself.

Your clans are nothing like the clans of old, clans which fought and died bravely, rather than fighting whining wars of words with little action to back it up!

Darkness

I am not being full of myself but the one thing that I do know is that Chosen could easily destroy PAL.

Another thing.  How exactly do the clans of today differ from the ones of old.  You say they fought and died with honor.  How exactly do you determine fighting and dying with honor.

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

calria

Instead of long, drawn out wars and spats, when they fought, it was to death or the end of the clan- whichever came first. They warred with eachother constantly, but always with one task- to bring down the opponent. None of this false clan pride that we've got going around now...

Darkness

Well maybe I should proove myself and destroy PAL once and for all.

The Mercenary

Friend Darkness, I will aid you in this task. Rough Raiders, you are a fool newb. I would kill you but you aren't worth the price I ask for. Well I have 1 PAL kill already, another will fall if Rough Raiders or any other PAL members reply.