Cafine!

Started by Mark, April 20, 2003, 03:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

*eats ten more Cadbury cream eggs* :D

Just wondering... :D

*Pluges hand into candy bag and pulls out a giant egg and greedly eats it* :D  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Brock

My mom thinks I'm too old for easter baskets and I only get a little thing this year.  Sadly I haven't gotten it yet, she says I'll get it around dinnertime.  I do have money but I don't have a ride to the store. :(

P.S.  You spelled caffeine wrong.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Trident

'Tis past noon here and we got back form our ocean trip-  in other words, nothing yet.  Cadbury eggs..?  *remembers what happened last year <_< *  

Calantorntain

Got my first ever Cadbury Cream Egg today.  *drools* Saw them every where when we were in England, and I am glad I can finally have one!
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Trident

They're digusting!  

calria

*clears throat*

First of all, Brock, you are now an official Earl of Grammatica, for correcting the spelling before I got to it!
*curtseys to Earl Brock*

Secondly,

"caffeine"
"chocolate"
"deprived"

Third,
Cadbury eggs are the BEST!!! Dad only got me the icky fudge-filled kind this year, though, so I'm depressed! *sniffle*

Aqualis

I only like dark chocolate. I haven't eaten any of it yet. Sugar makes me sleepy. I prefer Sweetarts. :blink:  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Beem

*Gasps with disbelief.* Cal! He corrected one spelling error and you make him an earl.  Can I be a monarch? ^_^ Please? Oh yeah, and on topic, I don't celebrate Easter so... stores go on sale soon and then I chow down. ^_^ Chocolate is good, I used to love milk chocolate, but, I am lactose (Eep! *Super glues an e to the end.*) intolerant, so now I can only have dark chocolate. *Grumbles.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Brock

Quote from: Beem*Gasps with disbelief.* Cal! He corrected one spelling error and you make him an earl.  Can I be a monarch? ^_^ Please? Oh yeah, and on topic, I don't celebrate Easter so... stores go on sale soon and then I chow down. ^_^ Chocolate is good, I used to love milk chocolate, but, I am lactos intolerant, so now I can only have dark chocolate. *Grumbles.*
Heh Heh.  I'm not sure about this one but I think it's spelled lactose.  I'm just naturally a good speller.  In 6th grade I went to the state spelling bee and this year I got second in my school spelling bee.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Trident

lactose, sucrouse, one weird word wthat starts with an "x,"  etc.  aka sugar.

TR Shadow

If anyone will believe me, I hate chocolate ^_^.

Trident

Quote from: TR ShadowIf anyone will believe me, I hate chocolate ^_^.
LOL you're like my brother....except he's a guy and of course he'll eat it anyway.

Orange food colouring makes me hyper... I love chocolate though. I don't see how anyone can hate it..

Trident

Orange food coloring makes you hyper?  That's interesting. :D