*wheeze*

Started by Krowdon, November 21, 2012, 04:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

She's a sweet dog to us, but she doesnt listen.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

hah they never do. Just look at you completely blank. Thy know you womn't do anything about it so what the hell.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

At least its a small dog I can  just pick her up.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I want a German Shepherd though.

Ungatt Trunn II

Those dogs are really nice youknow. People talk about them being these aggressive guard dogs, but those are quite abousulsy lieas.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I've never had the chance to meet a German shepherd IRL so I'll take your word for it.

Camaclue

My dog is old and grumpy and barks at me sometimes.
Ungatt when you're sober I'm going to be all grumpity grump because you were drunk.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

Well luckily I took the proper actions to avoid a hangover. I don't remember what they were, but I took them.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

That's good. Now you won't be hung over for thanksgiving.

Camaclue

Good work at not getting a hangover.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]