Silenced

Started by Krowdon, November 21, 2012, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

My neopets account got silenced for 24 hours I'm such a badass.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

What/ How does that happen?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Remember I told you I met that artist? I found them on neopets and I was trying to confirm it was really them so I got 'Silenced' for asking for 'Personal information'

Silenced sounds so harsh. Like they're gonna cut out my tongue.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

That's a dumb rule. They are like a despot trying to detroy america.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Its a kids site I honestly dont know why I'm on it. Probably because I'm really bored lately.

Ungatt Trunn II

I remember playing that when I was waaaaay younger. I always had a poor neopet with something about soup kicthens./
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

You have to have 3,000 Neopoints or less to go there. I have about 350,000 neopoints in the bank.

Ungatt Trunn II

Aww man this was way long time ago. Like at lest '03 or eralier. I can't remember my password or account or anyrthing now. It would be kinda cool if I did though, just to see what;'s changed and what's goin on in my ancient account.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I remember my password because I used the same one for everything back then. There are advertisements all over the place now its annoying. Theres also a mall with items you have to pay real money for.

Ungatt Trunn II

:o

Is there a place where you can get free items that other people got rid of but it's impossible to sacutually get stuff because it moves too fast. /?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Durza

I played it for a year, then I found dragonfable
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 21, 2012, 09:37:57 PM
:o

Is there a place where you can get free items that other people got rid of but it's impossible to sacutually get stuff because it moves too fast. /?

Yeah. It's some sort of donation tree. But no one donates good stuff.

Camaclue

HAH
I never went to the Neopets site!
... now I feel left out ;_;
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

I signed up for it in third or fourth grade.