Started by Sharktooth, December 02, 2012, 04:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharktooth

Hello. I am Sharktooth and I became a member a few days ago. Is there anyone out there that can teach me a few strategies for turbo? I would really appreciate the help.

Firetooth

Hi Sharktooth, welcome to RWL. :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Hey Sharktooth, glad to have you

Shadow posted some links in the Turbo forum - http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=16714.msg351095#msg351095
Skim through some of those and let us know if you have any questions
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Sharktooth

Right now I am in a crisis: I have 0 cash, about 7 million food, my Economy stats are way low, and I owe Cluny about 10 million.

Does anyone have any suggestions of how to get out of this very big mess? :'(

Shadow

raise your tax rate, and set your economic settings to 100% cash. You can do both things in "manage army" (dropdown menu on the top right in turbo). After you do that, build markets. Also, sell some of your army to reduce expenses.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharktooth

I can't sell because I already used up mercs. And my food is also doing bad. What do I do about that.

Shadow

you can sell army on the public market

turns your economy setting more toward food and build foragers to get more food income.

Sharktooth

I will try. Thanks for your help and time. :wink:

Krowdon

Sharktooth who are you on Reg?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharktooth

Claws of Terror #841
Why do you ask?

Sharktooth

Shadow, I tried every thing you told me to do, but it did not work.

Shadow

what is your tax rate, economic settings, and current spread of buildings? Is this reg or turbo? How big is your army?

(PM me this information if you don't want to post it)