Before a merc or 2 gets me

Started by alacazar, April 25, 2003, 08:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

Acctualy I feel honored,    good old The Silent Horde (#32) put a bounty on my head and so far only 3 people have tried to clame it,    IM less than happy at  822, 761, and 18.  2 of which are in the top ten and one of which is close.  

Id hurt 761 far more than I have been,  but My clan comes befor personal thoughts of revenge,  Ill not involve my clan in the destruction of an entire clan over the acctions of one person,  and it would cripple the clan to loose that member, because 761 is the clan leader of chosen.  

(and BTW  761 if you are reading this I know half of my attacks bounced,  but I also know i could ahve sold a few more skiffs and busted you all night)

as for the other 2        If i survive....   If i survive....

Eather way, so far thankyou all who did not take the bounty,  but if I may ask,  how much was erepotor (sp) offering for the destruction of the leader of PAL?????

If I die this night or this week to a bounty hunter,  I the timberwolves tribe of pal die knowing that I have treated mine enemys as honerably as I know how, I die knowing I have never betrayed a freind, I die knowing that I have given enemys every chance, and offered people I could have easaly destroyed a secon chance and more.  I would only hope that PAL would continue on and live honerably (in some cases for a change) and see the downfall of he who wnats me dead.  

Alacazar  The Timberwolves Tribe,  42

Bran Stoneshield

Good ole speech, Alacazar. I was actually offered to hit you times for money, so I declined.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Ereptor

My bounties are all the same.  Don't feel to special.  In fact you were just in line.  Many have fallen before you.  My bounties are 5 billion for the hit.  A hit is either you force them to delete or clame the kill.  I pay for expenses also.  This includes armies and food and money.  Usually the person gets a lot of extra cash, food and armies, plus the 5 bill reward for the kill.  Some even get extra.  And there are ways of getting bonuses.  You got hit hard.  But it is not over yet......Your time will come.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

baska

I too have been asked to kill you, i was thinking about doing it but i figured there is no reason why you deserve to die, so ereptor Im telling you now i dont want your money, so find some one else who is stupid enough to listen to you  and do your dirty work!

Heh....That came out easier then i expected...... :rolleyes:  

Ruatine

Before my reputation is sullied, I have something to say. I DON'T TAKE BOUNTIES. I am in Ereptor's clan. Therefore, I do what he says. He's the leader; he calls the shots. If he feels it's necessary to do away with somebody, and he wants me to do it, I do it. No questions asked (most of the time). I've received aid both from Ereptor and from some of his allies, but that's to be expected when you're in a clan. Just for reiteration, #18 has never, nor ever will, take bounties. I merely have a strong sense of loyalty and obedience to authority, whatever and whomever that authority figure may be.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

alacazar

in that case I retract my statment about 18 :)  

good hunting

alacazar

Ereptor

Sigh.  Alas Alacazar is no more.  He fell into shadow....in under 15 mins.  42,000 acres was a lot.  The bigger they are, the harder they...well you know.

Emperor Ereptor The Great
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Holby

Quote from: EreptorMy bounties are 5 billion for the hit.
Hmm, can you put a bounty on me, and I take it? I could earn a nice 5 bil.
*Thinks*
I will not deleted this

Darkness

I am also friends with Emperor Ereptor and when he asked me to help kill Alacazar, I agreed.  I was not given a bounty for my help in the destruction of the leader of PAL.  I just did it because Ereptor has helped me out countless times before and it was the least I could do.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

alacazar

but has anyone ever asked,  why was I on his hit list??????????

he sure as heck never told me,  in any case I will be back

Holby

Maybe you were a threat! Or attacked tater. Ereptor doesn't like people attacking tater. *Winks at Ereptor*
I will not deleted this

alacazar

more lickly an iritation to him,  was at peace with tater,  alas an uneasy peace but still peace :)

Ereptor

People talk.  People hear things.
I just have big ears......
:)
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

Oooh, cool poem. Let me try one:

How many noodles could a bored poodle doodle if a bored poodle could doodle noodles?

(The answer is: Two) :P  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Dead Eye

PAL has said that they would help in the destruction of Ereptor. Now the diplomats will die, and the great PAL leaders will fall. And than, well, PAL may be gone.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov