I found out what § is.

Started by Krowdon, October 02, 2012, 08:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

It's a section sign, used to indicate specific sections in text.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wordsarecool

Durza

you learn something new every day, especially those days when you are in a class you have no background in
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Camaclue

DEAR PRINCESS KROWLESTIA
TODAY I LEARNED THAT OWNING SOMEONE IN A VIDEO GAME MEANS THAT I CAN GLOAT AND LAUGH AT THEIR LAMEOCITY
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

stormsight

Dear Miss Manners
I am an avid player of online video games. Every so often I manage to completely own someone, usually a ten-year-old or new player, at these games.
My question is whether or not it would be rude to gloat and laugh at their lameocity, and, if not, what would be the best terms to use in order to express how much better I am at video games than they are.

Sincerely,
T.S. Stormsight
and it hits like a brick to the back of your head. like, goodbye, five times.
one for each finger.
and you say,
"my, my, the ways i've changed since then--the ways i've changed."
and all i ever say is,
"i'm tired."

Krowdon

I don't think Emily Post covers that I will check for you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Quote from: stormsight on October 03, 2012, 06:30:04 PM
Dear Miss Manners
I am an avid player of online video games. Every so often I manage to completely own someone, usually a ten-year-old or new player, at these games.
My question is whether or not it would be rude to gloat and laugh at their lameocity, and, if not, what would be the best terms to use in order to express how much better I am at video games than they are.

Sincerely,
T.S. Stormsight
I am laughing for real right now.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]