spam

Started by wolf bite, May 09, 2004, 03:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Yes, everyone is welcome here and yes we want to hear what you have to say. But some are going overboard.

We have rules about spam. Sometimes we let a little get by because we don?t want to be the police on everyone all the time. Some are going past the point were it is becoming Gibberish and clogging up the forums.

If you have a meaningful response, then please post a few lines about your thoughts.

But do not post that you have nothing to say on the topic. Do not post in every topic every time you are on line. It is not needed.

If you really want to practice using the ?summit post? button, then make more topics in the spa room.

We do have the magic power to make post counts go down. Don?t make us have to do it.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Fun For None

"summit button?"

"Were it is becoming Gibberish"

Where?

Peace Alliance

I totally agree with you... Although i'm sure some of my posts are as complete as they should be. I do however know that almost all of them are more then "hehe".  :snicker:  

Nohcnonk

Hehe.

*edits before he gets yelled at*

I think that anything that relates to the actually game isn't spam.  Also, topics/posts that actually talk about something, whether it be a comment or an arguement qualifies as "not spam."  Posts that have very few words, or are just a jumble of nonsense are spam.  If you don't want it to be spam, you could elaborate very easliy. ^_^ Topics about leaving for a while, or other notices aren't really spam either, and people saying, "Bye" I guess would be ok.  But that's one of the very few exeptions.  Um... *has to do homework*  Some jokes are rather pointless as well, so watch it.

Almkman

Admins are more lax than they used to be.Well Boze and Stormclaw don't come here anymore so I guess that sort of a factor.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

calria

Indeed. Back in the good ol' days, (no offense to current active admins, because you're great too), the spamming idjit on these forums would find themselves on the edge of Stormy's sarcastic and quite amusing tongue. Now, however, we've gotten more mature, and justified harassment just doesn't happen...

"Time was, detention'd find you hanging from your thumbs in the dungeon. ...Och, I miss the screaming..."
- Filch, Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets

Sha

Perhaps. But the evil mod of doom (Er, what?) has returned. Shake in fear, oh ye mortals.

And there shall be much slaughtering of the spam! Aye! *waves a sword*

Ashyra Nightwing

*steals the sword* Well, I'll try and cut down on my spam... I don't think I'm too bad, am I? I'm not as bad as I was, anyway...

Peace Alliance

Quote from: calriaand justified harassment just doesn't happen...
Thats not to say it wont happen. I would be willing to bring back the ways of the old.  :snicker: