Concerned Player

Started by Ereptor, April 25, 2003, 10:16:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evord

That "Something's wrong" post of mine was meant to be a general complaint, but ---- I'll stop complaining. The "bug" is fixed so accusing and whining about what's happened won't achieve anything.  Without some well supported arguements, I'll never be fully-convinced it was a simple glitch in the game that caused all that. The execution of that bug was too timely, too effective, and too well-executed in my opinion.

However, that being said, I'm glad we can get back to the business of lobbying for server reset and crushing both wolfbite andd leader into dust.
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

wolf bite

he he.

I don't really care as to what you think.  Besides, try to kill me!  You ran into protection from me.  Now your land is moving up the ladder.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Flamerose

Um, I'm on vacation due to final exams and a weird glitch in the game... don't know about Evord but I imagine it's the same case.
Flamerose, the Incisive Fang
Leader of Clan Tater

-----------@~

Art and Animation at Fernblossom.com

Trident

Quote from: FlameroseUm, I'm on vacation due to final exams and a weird glitch in the game... don't know about Evord but I imagine it's the same case.
Same with my cousin's account, which isn't too bad because we pretty much abandoned RWL altogether.

evord

QuoteI don't really care as to what you think. Besides, try to kill me! You ran into protection from me. Now your land is moving up the ladder.

<_< Yeah I did run. You got me pretty bad initially, and conducting a war with that bug in place was just too much after such a hit. Had to do something to wait it out.
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.