The Great War of 754- RP

Started by Elador the otter, February 10, 2012, 02:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

Sevah no Skyrim eventhough it is amazing. :)

Elador would Sevahs character be acceptable or are you looking for Redwall based RP characters
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Elador the otter

Well i am not going to stop him he didn't make his guy to powerful but i would like it if he made it more redwall based please and thank you.
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Elador the otter

So this Rp can begin whenever so if you are all ready we can begin.
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Camaclue

why don't you go first, so we could have an example?
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Elador the otter

could i have an experienced Rplayer start it off for me.? im new to this... but i know how to when it gets started but the hole story is about a war between all races but i forgot to add the fact that you can make armys if you take over a city but thats a different thing completely just come up with a short story about what your guy is doing an we'll start from there.
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Ian2424

Um, well...Shouldn't you start it? Even the more experienced people wouldn't really know what to say. Give it a try! No pain, no gain! Or 'Eat bitter, taste sweet!' [From Son of Neptune. Lol]
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Elador the otter

...alright ummm... Elador was given orders from his captain to rally all the men. He was finished with his orders when he went back to his tent he sat down on a chair. suddenly he heared whispering coming from the woods he walked outside to investigate he grabbed a torch  and raised it towards the woods. he was expecting to see some soldiers on patrol but he saw nothing he thout to himself "its just my imaginenation
he heard the snap of a twig behind him he spun around seeing nothing but a shadow because of the night it charged towards him ramming into him and nocking off his feet. he brushed the dirt off his face and turned around to see who his opponent was.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
so umm countinue from there.
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Ian2424

Good job! By the way, I'll just be sitting here until I can think of a good character. Lol. I never did a Redwall role-play. Sure, I have done a LOT of role-playing things, but never Redwall. Lol

Elador the otter

Thanks Ian. it wasn't that hard to come up with lets just hope that other people take interest in it.

KNOW YOUR PLACE

Ian2424

No problem. By the way, do you have any ideas for my character? Just a simple name, or something about them, and I can continue there. It would give you experience in helping people  :wink:

Krowdon

Name: Krowdon
Species: Fox
Homeland: Far south
Weapon: Battle Axe

Backstory: Added when I get more time.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Rakefur

Quote from: Krowdon on February 22, 2012, 08:40:36 PM
You always said you were between 13 and 21.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Elador the otter

KNOW YOUR PLACE

Elador the otter

Well good news were starting back up.
KNOW YOUR PLACE