redwall movie

Started by Horde of Marlfoxes, May 09, 2003, 06:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horde of Marlfoxes

Yes, beacause if they made it animated, and if the characters voices are framiliar, than I'd would watch it. If they screwed up the story and made it look stupid than I would make an exception.

Pikepaw

There already is a movie of Redwall.  They messed it up a bit but some parts still go with the book.  They only made a movie for the orginal Redwall.  Martin the Warrior and Mattimeo are not movies but they are TV series.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Pikepaw

sorry this is an edit and mistake.  Please ignore.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Abby The Rat

Please use the edit button if you wish to add something to what you have already posted. Because all these double posting is getting annoying and I'm giving you your first warning. Next time you double post, a gagging of 2 days will happen.

[Edit, thanks]
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Pikepaw

sorry and its happen, not happened.

I didn't like the TV series. I don't think it went with the book. Mattimeo was far too young. It just wasn't right. It showed all the vermin in completely the wrong way...

Trident

I heard the movie was REALLYSTUPID.  My friend said that in Martin the Warrior, a weasel falls off of the fort, and then gets back up and says "what now?"  That's led me to believe that it's dumb.

Horde of Marlfoxes

I didn't mean on PBS, I meant the BIG screen dolts. *sorry*

calria

I enjoy the PBS cartoon-movies, but I agree- it would be AWESOME to have a Redwall movie on the big screen... although it makes me wonder- would Redwall turn into a superficial fad, like Harry Potter and LOTR's movies made them?

Brock

Oooooohh...  *Drools at the thought of a big screen Redwall movie*  
Too bad I don't get to watch the PBS cartoons up here.  
*Goes off to finish Lord of the Rings so I can finally read Redwall again*
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Aqualis

I voted "No", but not for the reason given. If it were to be live action, I am willing to bet it would stink. If it were animated, it has a chance. I just don't think that something like this would translate very well to the big screen. I have seen the TV show and I think it is okay, but it does not follow the book close enough for my tastes.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

calria

Quote from: BrockOooooohh...  *Drools at the thought of a big screen Redwall movie*  
Too bad I don't get to watch the PBS cartoons up here.  
*Goes off to finish Lord of the Rings so I can finally read Redwall again*
I've only seen it on PBS twice, and that is one of my favorite channels, after CSPAN and CNN. (Yes, I'm a geek and a dork. Shut up. So are the rest of you.) They don't tend to play it much, or at least not on the stations around here.

Pikepaw

A Redwall book a movie on the big screen!  If that happened I would get a javelin, camp out at the theartre, fight for a ticket and get to the movie before anyone else.  I'm a Redwall freak haahhahahhahaha! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
**goes to torture people to see if Redwall will ever play on the big screen**

CoolClaw

In Britain it is on Nickelodeon.  Lucky dogs.  Where I am its 9:30 on the weekends and I am WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too lazy to get up that early to watch mice with swords beat the crap out of weasels with bigger swords.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!