Let's see how well this goes ;)

Started by Trident, April 26, 2003, 03:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

68 bottles of earwax on the wall, 68 bottles of ear wax, smash one on tridents head, and hide another in her bed, 67 bottles of earwax on the wall

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Trident

Quote from: Beem68 bottles of earwax on the wall, 68 bottles of ear wax, smash one on tridents head, and hide another in her bed, 67 bottles of earwax on the wall
Grrr...

67 bottles of hatred on the wall, 67 bottles of hatred!   I have to dream, to one day hit Beem, 66 bottles of hatred!

Brock

66 bottles of frog guts on the wall, 66 bottles of frog guts.  The dissection is tomorrow, I watched Hamtaro, 65 bottles of frog guts on the wall!
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Beem

65 bottles of grog on the wall, 65 bottles of grog, will we make it to one,
Post because it is fun, 64 bottles of grog on the wall.

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Trident

63 bottles of mud on the wall, 63 bottles of mud!  This is fun, but it's only begun, 62 bottles of mud!

Brock

Quote from: Trident63 bottles of mud on the wall, 63 bottles of mud!  This is fun, but it's only begun, 62 bottles of mud!
You skipped 64!  I'll do that one.  

64 bottles of ditchwater on the wall, 64 bottles of ditchwater, it smells very bad, it's making me sad, 62 bottles of ditchwater on the wall!

There.  It's all fixed now.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Beem

62 bottles of air on the wall, 62 bottles of air, hooray it continues, any more liquids we can use, 61 bottles of air on the wall.