Raiders

Started by Darkness, April 25, 2003, 02:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

I was on the turbo server today and I tried to prepare raiders and my mission failed and it said that I needed -534 more leaders.  My leader/hut ratio is well enough to prepare raiders even if i was ranked 1st.  This error doesn't make much sense to me.  Yet another bug that needs to be fixed.

The admins said to post if this happened or if it returns 0 as the number you need.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Retto

This should be fixed now. We needed to add in the race ability for loyalty into our equation to determine things.

Now the equation reads:

Leaders Needed = ({lratio needed} * {User's Huts}/{Race Ability for Loyalty})-{Leaders}
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Darkness

Question:

Is the race ability modifier for loyalty put into the equation as (for instance Wildcat) -.16
I tried to compute it on my own and considering I'm in Calc 2 right now this shouldn't be that difficult.  I got a negative number and I assume that if your answer is below zero then your raiders will prepare.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson