They're here, HELP!

Started by Fleetscut, April 24, 2003, 09:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

Quote from: BeemAwww, what's so scary about a doggy in a Toilet?  ^_^ *Loves Cooclaws avatar.* I want to start the next avatar wave... Bubblegum Crisis 2040 avatars.  ^_^ Mine is Nene right now, I love her.  If you can't tell, she is sticking out her tongue.
Oh it's a dog in a toilet!  I wasn't sure what it was.  What's Bubblegum Crisis 2040?
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

CoolClaw

Its a angry cat in one of those baby carriers people put on their backs, thats why it says bundle of joy.But a dog in a toilet is cool.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Beem

Oh, hehe, I still say doggy in a toilet.  Bubblegum Crisis 2040 is my newest favorite Anime.  I love it, and was up until 5:00 am the other night watching it.  Nene is a computer genius hacker person. ^_^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

CoolClaw

Is it like a TV show?  Is it on TV?  
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Beem

No, I don't think it is on TV, though it should be.  I borrowed the complete set from a friend of mine, and have watched it like twice.  6 hours and 30 minutes I think it is.  Anyway, it is long, and I love to watch it all night long.  *Dances with Nene and insanity.*  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."