Sevs is such a nic~ hey wait what?

Started by Peace Alliance, February 03, 2012, 10:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: cloud on February 04, 2012, 03:47:37 PM
Quote from: Sharptooh on February 04, 2012, 03:41:29 PM
I would post a long reply to this topic, but as I'm sure Sevah probably won't bother reading it (and will definitely make some incoherent offensive reply to it, that makes little sense) I feel obliged to post something that the likes of Sevah would usually post:

Sevah, get out

girl.
Cloud, that sexism is completely out of order.

I'm not serious
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevah

I'm getting given orders via chat.
If I weren't emperor i'd be laying the smack down on fools. You all know I like to play rough but in all honesty i'm saddened by the way turbo has turned out.

For now i'll play tight and try help get things fixed so this game is valid. I am being positive.
If anyone needs help message the emperor.

~~~
Tirefoot. Don't be so sensitive. We've established that calling someone a girl is not sexist and it's allowed in small doses when someone acts like a sissy. When they complain all the time we say something like Typical Woman aka Firetooth
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Peace Alliance

Nobody established that. You are not allowed being sexist on the RWL forums.

Rakefur

What I meant was "Who cares". Seriously. If you have a personal problem with Sevz, keep it to yourself. This reminds me of The Masked Wolf's posts.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Peace Alliance

Except it isn't remotely the same. Not even a little. Are you even playing turbo? If you aren't, then I would understand why you don't get the joke. Or, perhaps you are just trying to sound tough. *shrug* either way you have obviously misunderstood.

Rakefur

Me yes. I don't understand what this is coming to. Back when I joined there was no complaining.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sevah

Oh. I didn't know the admins had a problem with it. The ladies didn't last time someone piped up about being sexist.

I was wolf whistling at em

Sexist is is different to comparisons. Being sexist is taking a dig at a woman for being a woman. We aren't doing that, we're taking a dig at a dude who's actin like a girl.

Peace Alliance

Sevs, I'm sorry but you will have to defer to what we consider sexist. In your own life, you can go around saying all the wildly ignorant things you like. But here on RWL we have a certain standard you need to meet. That means that "girl" shouldn't be used as an insult.

Sevah

PA. You are a complainer

hahaha. I got no beefs. You offer Peace without power. I'm offering peace through power.

Take note I haven't hit anyone who can't handle it.

Some people mistake kindness for weakness but You aren't being kind

Firetooth

Sevz, read the small print next time. ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sevah on February 04, 2012, 06:41:24 PM
Tirefoot. Don't be so sensitive. We've established that calling someone a girl is not sexist and it's allowed in small doses when someone acts like a sissy. When they complain all the time we say something like Typical Woman aka Firetooth

Sevah, you must be pretty stupid if you do not realise that this is Sexist; you using Sissy as a derogatory term to imply that women are inferior to men. And also implying that using "girl" as an insult is acceptable, hence implying that girls are inferior to boys.

Firetooth

Eh, wasn't really. The part on "typical women," maybe, but cloud was obviously just joking lol.

Sevah

If I call you both soft does that mean I hate pillow's and don't want them in my neighbourhood cos they're as soft as you 2th's?

I do realise that part of that quote is an example of sexism and another is a comparable.
Calling you girls girls is saying you cry over little things like a typical girl under the age of 7.

Firetooth

Lol, the reason that's sexist is because all children under the age of 7 cry over little things. The biggest crybaby I know under 7 is a boy.

Not a big deal though, I was only joking about cloud being sexist anyway...

Sevah