And going down already

Started by Orcrist, April 20, 2003, 07:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Quote from: EreptorLeave it to Jason to put me in my "place."  heh heh  Deathclaw was your first name i recall?  What number did you have?  Orcrist came way after i had started playing.  At least in warlord number, as i recal.
My first name was not Deathclaw's Empire. I was Jason's Cutthroat Vermin. I was your ally for most of my time in the game, then you turned. It was war between us, you and me. That war was strenuous... I would take 50,000 acres, you would take it back. In the end, I conquered your horde. The same will come about very soon when I am prepared for battle. Then, you will fall as my massive hordes trample your gates to the ground and your vermin flee in terror. Then, I will rise in your place and rule with a fairmindedness, purge rebels from the game, and leave those who are not picking on the weak to meander and attack as they please, unless I'm drawn into a conflict. Then, my side will win and I will restore peace in the lands. FE is drawing closer to you and your gates, beware.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Abby The Rat

Just so everyone know, I was here before anyone but Stormy and someone else. ~Trys to remember~ I was forum member number 5 before the forum reset.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

Ad is a legend!

I came to forums pretty late compared to when I started playing... probably around November was when I started coming.

Abby The Rat

~Blush~ Really?

~Looks legend up~

Definitions of legend:

• noun:   a story about mythical or supernatural beings or events
  • noun:   brief description accompanying an illustration
    [/list:u]

Hmmmmmm?
    Oh?
    ~Confused himself now~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Orcrist

Hmm...back to the point- Ereptor: you were never in my position, because my position is extremely awkward, however, I have figured out a way to aid my friends a massive deal. The only unfortunate part is that it forces me to restart...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Blackeyes

And wht may that strategy be?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....