Structure Gaming

Started by cloud, January 02, 2012, 02:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Assassin

Durza

I have heard of many of these game, however my house has been limited to E game until a few years ago.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSame, never not once played or seen Portal played, why do people like it so much?

Because it is awesome and best game to come out in the last 5 years.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 05, 2012, 11:57:42 PM
QuoteSame, never not once played or seen Portal played, why do people like it so much?

Because it is awesome and best game to come out in the last 5 years.
Personally I wouldn't go that far, but it is better then about 90% of other games and not an FPS in a war torn setting. My only real problem with it is it doesn't have much re playability.

I refuse to buy Portal 2 until new Half-life details, though. (actually I'm just broke)

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on January 05, 2012, 07:16:09 PM
KOTOR is the best RPG ever, I haven't played the second one though.
KOTOR was my favorite game for ages. I still really enjoy it.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

cloud

We're looking to clean up / improve our logo and I remember at least one or two of you were pretty good with banner designs. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm with your email and I'll send you some guidelines and an image of our current logo to base the idea on.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...