My Ulterior motives

Started by Camaclue, January 18, 2012, 04:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Gen s looking at this topic. Gen will hate this topic. Gen will express disgust and tell me to buzz off. *waits for Gen to post*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Krowdon

She's a girl. Isn't Brony a guy specific term?

Camaclue

Kilkenne

not sure how many times I've told you this camaclue but no one here has watched the show other than me and windhound, I just foist avatars on them. at some point you'll realize this

Firetooth

I watched the first episode.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

First episodes are generally character/world intros, nessisary but not usually the best indication.

The Office, US version, has a painful first few episodes. After which it gets much better
MLP isn't quite so bad as that, but watch a few more
It good show
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

also this doesn't change the fact that manimals and the people who draw them engaging in sexual acts are abhorrent

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

Quote from: windhound on January 19, 2012, 11:33:19 AM
The Office, US version, has a painful first few episodes. After which it gets much better

the office was a horrible show because steve carrell's character was stupid to the point of being just incredibly annoying, I made it through three seasons before I couldn't take him anymore (I did like the rest of the cast though)

Ashyra Nightwing

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on January 19, 2012, 11:42:41 AM
also this doesn't change the fact that manimals and the people who draw them engaging in sexual acts are abhorrent
the internet has many dark places.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.