Join the Killer Wolves clan.

Started by Killer_Wolf, May 11, 2003, 04:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killer_Wolf

Join. It is on regular. Just message me. My number is 955

Almkman

I don't think people would want to join you clan because you just joined and you don't have enough expierence to lead a clan.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

calria

You never know, almkman... newbie clans have gotten large in the past, especially if the newb has some natural talent and joins with others who also do. Only time will tell...

Almkman

Almkman is a name so it should be capitalized.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Brock

Almkman, your name wasn't capitalized when you signed it up as your username so we don't have to capitalize it.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

windhound

*shrugs*  windhound is a name here, but I dislike it if it is capitalised...  it's all personal preference if you ask me, but tis true almkman, if you wanted people to capitalise your name you should have yourself...

Edit:  oh, and good luck with your clan Killer_Wolf
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Badrang the Tyrant

I agree with Cal.  Newbie clans have gotten very large in the past, mine especially.

Dead Eye

I remember big newbie clans.  Juskawong(highest ranked person in clan was 16, yet the had 13 members)
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Badrang the Tyrant

LOJ:  The Rovers was a big clan, like 15 members (on the old regulare of course).  I was ranked like 20 something.  That was back when Forces of Destiny hacked the game and practically killed Josh... :)   Those were the days...