Catching up on things

Started by Holby, April 18, 2003, 08:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

I'm here. Yes, that's right.
Anyone care to give me a quick rundown on what's happened?

Here's what I picked up skimming the forum hastily...

Something about a game reset and a poll.
Marriages!?
Something is going on with Calria's avatar
Carebears are going out of fashion
Holby's trying to remember how to type

Anything else, so I understand a little better?
:blink:
I will not deleted this

windhound

"Here's what I picked up skimming the forum hastily..."

"Something about a game reset and a poll."

Ereptor and Ad asked the admins for a reset on reg verson...
"Marriages!?"
People randomly started marryinge each other, I watched from a safe distance.  
"Something is going on with Calria's avatar"
Cal "married" Ad, and put his face in the middle of a picture frame thing shaped like a heart, quite odd, atleast, that was the lastest one she had to my knoledge...
"Carebears are going out of fashion"
yeah, thank goodness, it seems to be a fairly short fad, nothing like cheese
Holby's trying to remember how to type
I hope you remember soon  ;)

Oh, and warbands opened back up somtime recently...

Anyways, that is a general overview from somone who generally watches things occur from a safe distance...  I probubly messed somthin up or missed somthin...  yep...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

Warbands! Woo, here come Biggles....

BTW, thanks for the info. I must have a good talk to Ad, though, and see whether he's really prepared for married life.
I will not deleted this

Ruatine

You should also talk to him about the fact that he's considering disbanding Winter.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

Also, the illustrious "they" banned The Two from the forums, and, as usual, Ereptor's being hated on by various haters.

*bows*

Dead Eye

Hmm. Oh, Ad is angry today, and asking everyone to leave him alone. Winter is in bad shape. Ereptor has gained more hatred, oh and here's 1 big thing:  The Admins made it so that the rank #1 guy can't move North/South, and he can't prepare raiders.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov