Server Problems

Started by Victory's Legion, April 14, 2003, 06:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victory's Legion

Whoever is doing this please stop. You are ruining the game for everyone else. To the admins: Please learn how to prevent these attacks. Please respond if your on now or can contact Retto or some other Admin.

calria

Uhmmm... dahlink, does it occur to you that not all server problems are hacks, and that the Admins do whatever they are able to to keep us up and running?

It's not like this is yahoo.com or some other multi-million dollar company, after all.

Power of Mordor

dont repeat prepositions calria. Technically correct but improper.

calria

Considering the fact that you haven't even mastered the art of capitalization and punctuation, don't give me that crud, dear.

Power of Mordor

Uhhh considering that I dont care and you actually do, please refrain from posting on these forums. Also, enjoy your virtual marriages becase... never mind that would be mean. Diputssiairlac

calria

Hmmm... yes, dear, I know where you were going with that. And I won't go into specifics, because I'd rather not shock anyone or get kicked for being vulgar, but yes, I do get some in real life, and yes, it's quite nice, thank you.

No, I'm not stupid, either.

Power of Mordor

i thought you said you didnt have time because of Acting Club stage crew hahaha. One of your posts a while back... Diputssiairlac.
Go hang a salami. Im a lasagna hog.

calria

We're in between plays right now.
One-Act was over two weeks ago.
We don't put on "Two For The Money" until mid-May.

Retto

buggritall. I handed that over to boze yesterday so that he could poke at it as he wanted to...

Right now, honestly, I'm far too busy to track down the person myself...so I'm hoping they get bored being a complete idiot-face, or boze finds them, or they fall into one of the numerous traps we've put up. Anyone know who #823 was on Regular? They got whippoed in the hack. (Whippoed is a new word. It means that their entire row of info got deleted. Sorry to anyone this happens to...we really are working to fix it. So far, it seems that it's only happened to dead people, but I don't think 823 was dead.)

[edit by Ad, The rules mean you too, admins.]
[::restrains his wishes to speak harsh insults:: Sorry, kids]
The 'ittle otter,
Retto