Would anyone like to

Started by Bo?ze, February 15, 2003, 04:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[The real Boze]Hello. I'm not quite sure who you are, or how you got access to my account, but I would like to start off by making a note of what an incredible loser you are. If using profanity on a forum based around the literary works of a children's author brings you pleasure, then you have some serious issues. Furthermore, I have your IP, and unlike you--- my threats are not idle. I am also going to report you  to your ISP. Have fun explaining why your ISP is down to your parents, little boy.

(later)
Okay, I just sent an e-mail to abuse@level3.com.
[/The real Boze]

General Austin

YES!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WAY TO GO REAL BOZE!!!!!!!!! B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Oh, so you didn't even access my account. So your not even a real hacker. What a loser.

Bo?ze

lmfao.. I gotta hand it to you, you went all out, 'real boze'..
I've yet to make a threat on any level, so I'd like to know what you're referring to..

additionally, I have your IP, and unlike me, your system is an exploit waiting to happen.

68.116.2.2 ring a bell?

No, it dosn't ring a bell. Mostly because it isn't my IP. I would very much Like to see you hack through my Hardware and software firewalls... and then even find a node worth hacking. I have enough confidence in my network, that I would gladly give you my IP.

Boze

Boze (Admin)

"24.165.161.157"... Give it a go. BozeTop (XP) would probably be the computer most worth hacking. Good luck... it's protected by the Router's firewall, a software firewall, and a 64bit wireless encryption. The hex value to unlock the encryption is "1357924680". Hah, I'm telling you how to hack me. The loacl network IP is 192.168.0.1 ... IP's range from 192.168.1.1-100. Boze (XP), BozePaq (WinCE), and BozeLix (RedHat) are other boxes you might want to try to hack. Have fun! Oh wait... you won't have fun, because you don't know what you are doing!
That's me!

Germania 4

Win CE, Redhat, and XP are all garbage. Im sure theres something better for your palm pilot or whatever it is. Cryptocard has some nice encryption junk, they used to make those nice little cards that looked like calculators for NASA.

His ip is a proxy btw.

What software firewall are you using? Don't say Nortons  :rolleyes: Zonealarm is probably the best.

When you say the ip range is from .1-.100 does that mean you have 100 machines? or just picked random numbers out of the range?
Router firewall a linksys?

Should get yourself Openbsd on a junk machine for gateway/nat, plus router firewall. Now that would be interesting.

What computer do you have set acting as the nat? Or do you just use the router?

Boze (Admin)

1. WinCE is about the best Windows yet. I used to be like you, thinking that it would be "supar 1337" to put linux on my Pocket PC (you can't say that all pocket-sized computers are Palm Pilots, because Palm is a company, not a form factor), but then I realized that it is the most optomized OS for my iPaq. XP is the best of the Windows-based OS's (since 2000 dosnt have driver support for half of my hardware). RedHat provides an easy-to-use GUI for my friends and for doing every-day tasks plus all the advanced features I need.

2. Why would I want/need fancy encryption to slow down my network? If a good hacker really wants to hack me, it is more than possible. I highly doubt this fool would be capable of doing so (not to mention I was speaking of WEP encryption).

3. How do you know he is using a proxy? Do you have his IP?

4. I actually don't run a software firewall now that I have a hardware one. It's called bluffing.

5. It is called an IP range... you know... the DHCP server assigns IP's to boxes.

6. LinkSys makes the worst networking equipment ever.

7. I use a router as a gateway/firewall, as it is much smaller, quiter, and generates about 1/1000 of the heat of a box.

8. Why are you asking me all of these questions? Why am I answering them?
That's me!

Germania 4

1. Never said it was supah l337 to put linux on your pocket pc, just that there are probably better things than windows CE. XP is junk, sure you get more hardware drivers, but you lose half of your software in the process. Then again if you were running 2000 in the first place you never had that to start with. XP also has more holes then cheese, is over 1 gig for an install, and many many more disadvantages.
2. Im not a wireless expert, or an encryption expert. If people wanna exploit my nothingness and steal...nothing? they can go right ahed.
3. If you've already banned him once? twice? then it must be obvious by now he is using a proxy. (sidenote: can we unban my original ip so I can stop using a proxy)
4. Hardware firewalls are probably all you need anyways, new worms can shut software ones down and prevent their processes from starting up again.
5. I was just curious, if you were refering to your range, or your ubber collection of machines, you coulda said .255 for the last octet.
6. The quality of LinkSys is a matter of opinion.
7. Never know, oil isn't getting cheaper, alternative heat sources...
8. Im bored. Your bored.

The Beatles

Mark

Whatever heppened to Germania, Beatles?

btw, could ya make me clan leader in the duels?  I'm the last guy left and I can't change clan allies ;)  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Scarwake

Uh...huh, this is all quite interesting which reminds me I should probably go and get a better firewall now that I think about it...*runs off*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Rakefur

lol I wonder how if any of these was the real one...

((revived :D))
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012