Farewell My Friends

Started by wolf bite, April 10, 2003, 12:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

With a flip of my finger, wolf bite has died.

In leaving I ask you to remember there may be a small child whos hour of work just got taken on the other end of that attack you just did.   Behind all Player names, there are People.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

fingo

Bye, It won't be the same without your name on the top 10
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Badrang the Tyrant

Dressed in Black, Urran Voh mourns over the loss of some very good friends.  First, Xenocide was the first to go, but his name remains on the Great Kings list.  And Wolf Bite, who's name brings the thought of honor to mind.  I will miss you both.

Holby

Wolf Bite's death shall be a reminder to all of power and greatness, but above all kindness and understanding.
His departure shall not soon be forgotten.

(*Winks* That satisfactory, wolf bite?)
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

What is wrong with this picture???

I give away all my land.

Capture the Emperorship, then give all my property and land away again.

Recapture the Emperorship again without a single attack, then give all my property away.

And only 3 people come to my funeral, one of which I had to drag!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Holby

Three, no matter the circumstances is better than two! :D

-Holby, the one who had to be dragged
I will not deleted this

Xenocide

Athough I no longer play the game, I continue to remain aware of what is going on.  The departure of wolf bite from this game is a massive blow for those who have come to know Redwall as a second home.  Yes, there are disagreements and conflicts, but in the end, we are still a community of people who have at least one thing in common, the love of Redwall.

In any community, there are always leader, those who will take the time to guide new member, and who will offer assistance to just about anyone who asks.  Wolf Bite was a part of this game when I joined.  The idea of a Redwall without a Wolf Bite just doesn't seem to fit together.  He will be missed by a great number of people, far more than who have posted.

The lack of comments could be the result of many things.  Personally, I think that there were just so many people broken up over his desison to depart, that we were speechless, unable to express into word the remorse that we were feeling.  Please note, there have been a lot of people viewing this thread.  Even if you were their enemy, the game just isn't fun without a strong and worthy opponent.  Wolf Bite will be missed by all, both those he faught beside, and those he faught against.

As I write this, I am speaking for more than just myself.  There is a person who does not post on the forums, but has asked me to pass on a message to you, Wolf Bite.  You are not only a great friend, but this person loves you dearly.

Thank you for your firendship, and for all you have taught me.  Redwall has just lost one of the best players I have ever known.

Xenocide.
"You call that a knife? THIS is a knife."
"That's not a knife, that's a spoon."
"Alright, alright, you win. I see you've played knifey-spooney before."

Abby The Rat

I agree with you Xenocide, he was like the unpeaceful verison of me. I would help new member if they came to me with all my knowlege I can.

He was a great player.

Wolf bite, I bow down to you, you'd repected other players which is a rare thing.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Well Actually I Do Have a

Leaving turbo only? or the game
Wolfbites #1 Fan!
I

Peace Alliance

Wolf Bite,

you've been playing ever since i've started. As i learned the game i watched you in awe. its hard to think you'r not gonna be there to watch anymore. i'm sorry for anything i might have done to prevok this.

lonewolf1817

no DUE wolf bite you cant leave....im gona miss you playing.... What will I do with out you there to help me threw the game. *sigh* the game is just geting less and less fun, all the best people have left and now its realyy bad since wolf bite is gone(ill miss ya) wof wof :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

wolf bite

Ah, thanks for everyone showing up.  (lets go of Holby and watches him scurry out the door)  

I first and foremost expressly want to thank the deceased Xenocide for the wonderful eulogy he performed.  I think it was wonderful as I wiped tears from my eyes missing me too.  Thank you my once ally, Peace, for being able to put everything aside and showing your friendship.  Ad The Rat, am I really unpeaceful?  Thanks to Lonewolf, my once student, for your attendance and kind words.  

I too will miss all my friends and having once seen the sky from royalty.

(Lays back in the coffin and pretends to be dead again)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Dead Eye

Wolf Bite, since the days of before the reset you and I have been together. We have been great allies to each other. You helped me through rough times. And I think I helped you, like when people plotted against you. Even now you and I have helped each other. You are probably one of my oldest friends and ally. I shall miss you.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Trident

Yeah Wolf Bite helped me a lot, too.  I was glad to know I had at least one friend in the top 10.   <_<