Melodramus on Channel One News

Started by Blood Wake, November 21, 2011, 08:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

Did anyone else have to deal with that show as a kid in middle school or high school?

Never thought I'd be managing one of the band's featured in their "Hear it Now" Segment

http://channelone.com/Music
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Uiblis

Still dealing with it now.  :P

Didn't notice the hear it now before, lol.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Blood Wake

It seems as though they don't say that during the show anymore but, it still says it online "Hear it Now" that is. Tomorrow you should hear some Melo and they'll say "You've been listening to Melodramus go to ChannelOne.com for the link or whateva'"
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Briar

I watched that show in middle school. They paid to have the tvs installed but one of the requirements was they had to broadcast Channel One.

I remember there were a lot of commercials.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?