The U.S.F. Defense Ministry Conspiracy

Started by Camaclue, November 09, 2011, 08:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 10, 2011, 07:21:33 AM
Exactly.

And we all know what happens to the people who question the Minister of Defense.

Bad stuff. Stuff which is indeed unfavorably bad.
How bad?
Quote from: Shadow on November 10, 2011, 07:09:09 AM
The posts that got killed were... not something that should have been on a kids forum. They were pretty creepy all around, and were directed at one forumgoer in particular, which makes it even worse.

That, and they were undermining spammer-troll relations, which is unacceptable from a security standpoint. As Minister of Defense, there was really no other choice.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Camaclue on November 10, 2011, 09:02:42 AM
Exactly.

And we all know what happens to the people who question the Minister of Defense.

How bad?

Shadow leaves you out in the cold canadian snow for a week, wearing nothing but a tunic of moose leather and three bags of milk.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

meh, doesn't seem as bad as leaving you on an abandoned space station with little power and the room to the escape pod locked down.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Sharptooh

Quote from: Camaclue on November 11, 2011, 08:59:14 AM
meh, doesn't seem as bad as leaving you on an abandoned space station with little power and the room to the escape pod locked down.

Glad I'm not the only one to have experienced that situation!

Shadow

Quote from: Krowdon on November 10, 2011, 01:36:10 PM
Quote from: Camaclue on November 10, 2011, 09:02:42 AM
Exactly.

How bad?

Shadow leaves you out in the cold canadian snow for a week, wearing nothing but a tunic of moose leather and three bags of milk.

lulz
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..