Hello Everyone!

Started by Krowdon, November 05, 2011, 08:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I think it looks better. Just how I like to spell theatre re instead of er.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Those are two different things though. One is cinema and one is performance.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

*shrugs* I dont type that word hardly ever. And I hardly ever go to the cinema.

and I dont know what a Hipster is really. Takara called me that and explained. Kinda.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Is she still too cool for RWL?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

She's gotten into this thing where you draw with other people.

and then she animates on flash. Its pretty cool. thats what she does instead of RWL.

Briar

She should animate FOR RWL

Krowdon

Like what? Maybe I could get her to do one.

Briar

Like that Land Farm picture...only different. Maybe each race with something that symbolizes what it can do in game

Krowdon

Interesting. I'll talk to her about it tomorrow.

I might have to beg.

Briar

Krowdon

Or maybe if she draws it, I'll colour it.

Briar